Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Hecker

Dr Hecker and staff were very organized and so helpful, gave me hope after a bad surgical event

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Outstanding Doctor!!!!! Very Knowledgeable!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

First off, the staff was great. Dr Hecker himself was very personable and knowledgeable. He was able to diagnose a long-running problem and come up with a non-surgical fix for it. I'll see him again for any foot problems I develop and would recommend him to anyone without reservation.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Before seeing Dr. Hecker, I had been to numerous docs with little results. Dr. Hecker knew within the first few min. what was wrong and got me fixed up with a brace and I'm doing well just like my old self. Staff is excellent and knowledgeable. so grateful I found Dr. Hecker.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I am thankful for my experience with Dr. Hecker because I had been considering surgery, but with his advice and regenerative methods I was able to avoid that.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

My condition is much better and will probably avoid having surgery--I will definitely refer my friends and family to Dr Hecker.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Hecker identified my toe problem, offered options, and I am on the mend. What a pleasure to work with him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Amazing care from Dr. Hecker and his staff. He really cares for you as a patient and not as a number. Dr. Hecker not only wants to help you through your current issue but he wants you to have a healthy life! Amazing man and extraordinary care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Multiple friends recommended Dr. Hecker and I have been very impressed by his thoroughness and how he explains my condition so I can better understand it. After identifying the root of my foot pain and a few simple treatments, my nerve pain is gone! I have a long history of foot issues, and I will definitely be back the next time I have a problem.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I appreciate Dr Hecker’s interest in my well being & the time he spends with me at each of my visits. He encourages any questions I might have. I never feel rushed when I see him.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018