Ratings for Dr. Mary C. Ward

Appt was at 1:10. Got in quickly. I was put in a room for a good 40 mins before Dr. Ward came.in.. I was sent for xrays. Girl doing xray took me down wrong doctors hall way. Came back to room and was in there for over an hour before Dr. Ward came back. I looked at her and asked what did xrays show. She was busy typing on laptop. She said she didn't know what was wrong with my back. She issues me pain meds and muscle relaxers. She was then off in a rush some where. I told her I needed to discuss my meds also. It acted like it pissed her off. She did an a1c on me to test blood sugar. She said it would take only 5 mins. I waited for the results for 30 mins. While being left in the room I could hear the doctor laughing with either other patients or her staff. I finally opened the door to the room. The doctor was typing and told me I could go. I found myself.asking her were my meds being called in and where. Her staff acted very put out they had to help me. I will never go back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. ward spent time with me and was not in a rush. She explained my problem . I felt she was informative about my condition. I have told my friends about her.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr. Ward spent time with me, and explained my blood test. very informative doctor. I left her office feeling that I was being very well taken care of.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Really enjoyed the time Dr. Ward spent with me. Was not rushed and she was very informative . Will tell others about her.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

I really like this Doctor and being a new patient it was good the doctor was goods. She did not rush me and I thank the staff for being professional. Ms. Alexander

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I've been going to Dr Ward for 2 years or so and I rate her service poor because she's not in tune or at least try to be with me. I don't feel comfortable even talking to her about my health or how I might be feeling. She always seem to be in a another world of her own. I wait a hour to see her and she takes 5 min with you and she's sending you out quickly and still leaving me clueless on what I even came in for . She has no people skills at all and I will be finding another doctor this year and stop wasting my time with her.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Every time, I see Dr. Ward, I sit in the patient room for at least an hour before she ever comes in. She sees me for about 5 minutes each time I see her but I'm charged for a full visit. She never listens to a thing that I say and skirts me out the door as quickly as possible. Each time, it is clear that she hasn't looked over my past visits and doesn't remember anything about me or my condition. It's like I am seeing a new doctor every time and she never does anything to help me. Dr. Ward (if you can call her that) is the ABSOLUTE WORST doctor I have ever seen in my life. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR UNLESS YOU JUST LOVE WASTING YOUR TIME AND THROWING AWAY MONEY ON NOTHING.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I needed to see Dr. Ward for my ear and throat infection today. I called up at 2:38 pm today 01/15/2013 to get the same day appointment for 2:50 pm. I waited there for 1 hour. The front desk registration staff was quick in asking for the co-payment (though I didn’t have any co-payment, per my insurance). They took the co-payment, just in case my insurance give them hard time. After an hour, without hearing anything from the doctor, I asked the front desk about the status of my appointment. They mentioned to me there were 2 critical cases ahead of me. I told the front desk personnel that she could have informed me about these critical cases (I am sure, they were lying about it as always) when they scheduled me for the appointment or in the last 1 hour so that I could have scheduled accordingly too. This was my 2nd time waiting for an hour with these people. I asked for the status and when they could not answer, I left the facility.. they were not ready to reimburse me for my co-payment.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Staff was very friend but her bedside manner could use improvement. Waiting time was very long.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

SHE IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR. SHE IS VERY THOUROUGH AND KIND AND LISTENS TO YOUR NEEDS, AND DO REFERRALS AS NEEDED

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Mary C. Ward's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1988)