Ratings for Dr. Bryan M. Sheehan

This doctor has been my doctor since 1998 . He is the best doctor you could ask for. This doctor is kind hearted and he truly cares about his people. He saved my leg and feet. I am so great full. Thank you, Sam Abbott.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Sheehan does not listen to his patients. Misdiagnosed treatment causing weeks of pain and discomfort. Had to go to primary doctor and another podiatrist. Spent over $400 on visit and medications on his visit alone. Would definitely refer everyone to see a different podiatrist.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Sheehan and his staff are truly amazing down to earth good people. I have never waited longer than 5 minutes in the waiting room (I'm always early too)... Dr. Sheehan has a great sense of humor and in my opinion is an excellent surgeon and Dr. I would and have recommended him to other people.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Sheehan has got to be the rudest Dr. I've ever met. He completely blew up when I asked him a simple question. And he had the nerve to ask me if I had filed a disability report for his torn tendon. I said no he's already on disability. He said for what? I said retardation and he acted like I was ripping off the State. He also listens in the hallway to hear what your asking the nurse. He is such an jerk . His staff is fine.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Bryan has the worst reputation in Grove for an uncontrollable temper especially to patients that are seinors.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

I usually hate going to the doctor, but the staff was great here. No more foot pain, they got me in fairly quickly, answered all my questions, and were very polite. Would recommend to anyone in the area!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

I wish this doctor treats more than just the feet! I had heel pain for a year and now it's gone! I recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Bryan M. Sheehan's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)

AARP