Ratings for Dr. Frank A. Diponio

I had a 10:40 appointment. I was placed in a room, vitals and blood taken by 11:00. It is now 12:04 and no one has even bothered to check on me! I went out and asked if he forgot about me. I was ushered back to room quickly with the excuse that I'm next. If I didn't trust this doctor, I would have left!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

He was so thorough and compete with his exam...always making me laugh yet serious about why I was there....and would not let me leave until I felt comfortable asking about all my concerns in case I forgot something.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Diponio for about 7 years for annual visits and when I have sinus infections. He has a good personality and he is great with his patients. He listens to my concerns and symptoms and is very concerned for the health of his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Diponio as a primary health provider.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Accurate diagnosis, straight to the point, helpful, caring, friendly, humorous, very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Dr. Frank A. Diponio's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Sterling Heights, MI