Ratings for Dr. Adam R. WEINSTEIN

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Weinstein. He is an extremely dedicated doctor. We met him while my child was an inpatient. My child was not there primarily for a kidney issue, it was Dr. Weinstein that we saw the most. He checked in with me at least once a day and was able to address all my questions and concerns, even if they weren't about the kidney. He is available 24/7. He answers emails promptly, he explains things fully and is very proactive in treating my child. As a parent, he puts me at ease.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

Finally a doctor who understands what it is like to be a patient. He explains evrything, why, how and when he is doing things. My daughter went from healthy to critical overnight. Dr. weinstein was with us every step of the way. We parents always knew what was going on as did our daughter. When we saw him in his office it was the best doctor's office experience we ever had. The reception area made us nervous as there is always a line but his staff never made us feel rushed or they had other tasks to deal with. We received emails and phone calls in the off hours and never did we feel anyone would rather have been anywhere else Dr. Weinstein, Heidi and Nikki were great!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

Dr. Adam R. WEINSTEIN's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 2000)

Amerigroup