Ratings for Dr. Willis L. Starnes

Just tried to contact the office during regular business hours and not during lunch hours and was forward to the automated voicemail several times. Very annoyed!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Long waiting,unease of making appointment, dirty rooms, no hot water on several rooms to wash hands,Only one nurse is friendly others are very bad tempered,front people are terrible and mannerless.They schedule same appointment time for many people.There is no sign of Willis Starnes in the clinic but they still use this name IDK why??..If i have a choice i would never go here and advise others to try other option before you come here.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

This is the first Medicaid clinic that I have been to that they seem to care. Tamera took the time to explain the problem my child has which I never understood before. Thanks Tamera.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

the clinic is very dirty and Thamara nurse who served me gave me the material that i collect urine of my baby in home and return the next day because it was too late and had to be closed,i had to wait hours in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

This is the WORST pediatrician I have ever been to! On our first visit we had to wait for hours to see the nurse practitioner, and we had an appointment! On the second (and LAST) visit we made an appointment to get my 9mo old's second flu booster. The staff wasn't available for any questions during check-in, and when we went back to our room they didn't perform any of the usual check-up stuff (weight, size, temp, bp, they didn't even ask us any questions at all). My daughter had had a recent ear infection and had begun pulling on her ear again, so while in the office I asked the nurse (we didn't even get a nurse practitioner this time!) to just check quickly in her ear to see if everything looked okay. She explained to me that they were too busy and I'd have to make another appointment. Do NOT go to this dr. He will not provide any reasonable level of health care to your child.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Willis L. Starnes's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1981)