Ratings for Dr. John J. MCGARRY

Now I remember why I left this place. Yes, the office was absolutely horribly old fashioned, and sitting with him a tiny office the size of closet wasn't pleasant. He actually started to get a little annoyed with me because I guess I became repetitive in my questions about my depression. So between that uncomfortable feeling I got, and the office environment, I had to move on to someone else.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

There is no staff, just him. Office is old and dingy and if you suffer from claustrophobia, I wouldnt go here. When you go into his office, it is a tiny little windowless room with only one door showing. He is however a pleasant man and understanding. If you can deal with being in that dark old office, you will find him to be a good doctor. The only problem I had was that he seems a little distracted at times, otherwise, I will still see him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Although his office is in dire need of remodeling, he is quite pleasant and understanding. He is very easy to talk with and I feel that our chats help relax me. I would give him a try if you can get past the old office.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012