Ratings for Dr. Anthony A. Salerni

Excellent surgeon, and great team! I suffered for years waiting for a procedure that would produce a positive outcome, and with Dr. Salerni I found a great neurosurgeon who made my back good as new!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

You will not find a better more compassionate doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Had Spinal Fusion by Dr. Salerni in 1995,and I concur with the others. One of the best!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr Salerni to anyone seeking a neurosurgeon. I had seen several other surgeons, including doctors at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center-- I found Dr Salerni's approach to be the best. Dr Salerni's #1 is skill is that he listens to his patients. He doesn't just look at the films and decide that there is nothing to do nor does he make the decisions for you. He listens to his patients and works out a plan with them. I have had 2 surgeries with him --only because I chose to try the most conservative treatment first. The results have been better than I could have ever expected. He is on the cutting edge in his field. Above all, he is someone I would trust with my life! He always takes the time to sit down and explain everything. He empowers patients to make decisions on their own care from an educated perspective. It is well worth the wait to get an appointment with him. His bedside manner is excellent and he is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever met!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Excellent doctor. I, too, had gone to several other neurologists and orthopedic surgeons before finding Dr. Salerni. I have been very impressed with his skill, knowledge and, especially his manner with his patients. I do not mind waiting for a doctor who is running late if I know he is taking time with his patients. I believe you have to trust your doctor, especially a neurosurgeon. I have been to other doctors who were in and out in less that 10 minutes and never asked me detailed information or took the time to answer my questions fully--Dr Salerni always does this. My one complaint is how long it takes to get an appointment!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2008

I cannot say enough good about Dr. Salerni. I've seen four other neurosurgeons, and although three of them had the same diagnosis as Dr. Salerni, they had different methods, none of which made sense when taking everything in to consideration including my height, age, condition, etc. Dr. Salerni and his staff, especially Lisa :) have always been 110%++++ helpful and friendly. They always go the extra mile. I cannot even remember how many people I've referred to this doctor but one couldn't walk well prior to seeing him and voila, they can now even though other doctors said they had no idea how to help her. He is on the cutting edge of technology and takes the time to visit with his patients instead of rushing through them to make more money off insurance. I highly recommend Dr. Salerni at Orthopedic Professional Association in Gilford, NH to anyone. More likely than not, you will be much better off after being treated by Dr. Salerni than when you walked in the office. Good luck!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Dr.Salerni is the best:) When my neck was broken. He operated on me. I trust him 100% DR Salerni's bedside manner is excellent. Best surgeon, that has ever treated me.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. Anthony A. Salerni's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)