Ratings for Dr. Lisa C. Routh

She is a gold digger I googled her after after getting cold shoulders from the office. And it turns out she married some rich widower who was depressed and then in couple of months she tried to take 3 millions from him. Bad gold digger.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Once, when I went for an appointment, a Constable was there hauling off literally ALL of Dr. Routh's stuff. The receptionist and the nurse gave two different stories as to why it was happening. Aside from that, Dr. Routh talks constantly - almost 90% of the appointment is her talking, rather than listening to the patient. She cusses and is also condescending. I just thought it was strange that she talked on and on, rather than asking me questions or letting me explain areas where I needed help.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

The brain scan is a joke!!!! Don't fall for it. Dr. Routh curses like a sailor and is the most unprofessional doctor, if she is one, that I have ever seen in my life!!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

Seems that they're never there. They never answer the phone and never return calls. I had to go there and talk to them in person. Quite unprofessional

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

We had been everywhere else and tried everything. Tired of having no answers and our kid doped up. This doctor and staff is a miracle. They actually listen to you and know how to explain what is going on.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

This office never returns calls and never answers the phones, even for refills or appts. I am going to look more into this.it is terrible and I am very sick from having withdrawls and cant get a refill

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Extremely difficult to reach. Slow to return phone calls, if at all. My insurance company has difficulty getting information from their office. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

She cannot practice n Alaska anymore and has been retricted in Texas Check The Texas State Board of Medical Examiners for more detailed information.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

Dr. Lisa C. Routh's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rosenberg, TX