Ratings for Dr. Dhiren B. Patel

Dr. Patel is an excellent doctor. He is patient and laid back. Office visits are efficient and effective. The Receptionist is friendly.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

A great doctor. Very caring and concerned. Yes, he is busy but go to some other docs like Dr. Malone in Grapevine or get admitted to Millwood in Arlington and then you will be singing praises to Dr. Patel

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I'm surprised at some of the comments here. I've found Dr. Patel to be very responsive, including being available between appointments when needed. I know not everyone "clicks" with a given mental health professional but he and I get along well and we make a good team.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

My experiences with Dr. Patel was horrible. He's rude,very unprofessional, and not trust worthy. He doesn't listen, so he can't provide you the best of care because he doesn't know what your issues are. His feedback is vague, and his answers are short, and inconsistent. Overall he's a bad doctor!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

My experience with Dr. Patel was horrific. The doctor- patient relationship never existed. I felt Dr. Patel was never concerned about me as a patient but just as a co-pay. He didn't listen, he had no interest, and could care less about my pain and suffering. If the meds he prescribed weren’t working he would adjust them without any concern of how it could affect you physically. He prescribed meds base on what he assumed you needed according to his experience verses you as an individual. Office visits were 5 maybe 10 minutes long. So you weren’t able to give details on your pain and illnesses nor on how the meds affected you physically and/or mentally. However he would emphasize that he had other patients waiting and would throw you out of his office. He didn’t returned calls, he was rude, he lies, and he’s very unprofessional. I’ve never met a doctor that had such an adverse effect on me, and I pray I never do again. Just know under Patel you’re a NUMBER and not a PATIENT!! in this doctors eyes.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I was given loads of narcotics before, during and after 2 hip replacements and became dependent. My husband and I turned to Dr Dhiren Patel and will NEVER REGRET becoming his patient/client. He tells it like it is but has always shown that he truly cares. My life is better today because of this practice. I am going to be having both knees replaced, soon, and I am not afraid of having to take meds because Dr Patel will be "walking" with me, this time, with a specific treatment plan so history won't repeat its self....,, thank you, Dr Patel. Diane Jeter

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr Patel was not concerned about me as a patient. He told the insurance company whatever he needed to for them to continuing covering his fee. I was prescribed multiple medications that resulted in very bad results.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

my name is jillian martinez and dr. patel saved my life!I was on the verge of loosing my kids and have been clean 3 yrs when I walked in to Solace.We are addicts and he wont give you what you want but what you need.People get mad at him when he wont give them early fills!He dosent put up with B.S. and knows all the conns in the world!just what addicts need!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

I saw Preliminary for 16 years. I went to him to help me get off Vicoden and I left w/ script for 300 pills and 2 refills. He became my drug dealer. As long as I paid for my 2 minute visit, he gave me anything I wanted for 10 years. Then got me on Subutex and never told me I had to stop after a few weeks. Been on it 9and years. The DEATH would take him down if they knew. He's already been in trouble with the Medical Board. Sorry Doc.......I gotta tell the World now.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Dr. Patel insisted on seeing me for an office visit when I asked for a refill. OK, that's fair, but I went there and all he did was say hello, how have you been doing, and bye ... all for a whopping $300 "consultation" fee. I get the feeling that he really does not care about his patients. He just wants your money. Whatever "expertise" he may have hasn't shined through. I recommend seeing someone else.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Dr. Dhiren B. Patel's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1992)