Ratings for Dr. Thea D. Shive

Dr. Shive did an amazing job straightening my teeth. Now I can smile.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Dr. Shive did a great job on both of my children. She is also very professional while maintaining a good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Trust, results, decent price. My daughter’s teeth look wonderful. She had a pretty easy time of braces. Dr. Shive uses very small pieces which are more comfortable than the giant braces I see on other kids.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I brought my three children to Dr. Shive because it was clear that she is an expert. She certainly showed us her expertise. My oldest just graduated college and his teeth still look great. The other two kids braces are almost finished and I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I am so satisfied with the results Dr. Shive got. She was very respectful and gentle. The office is very clean. Both of my kids went to Dr. Shive. They both have very nice smiles now.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Most caring and competent Doctor! I am very satisfied with the way my daughter's teeth came out and now I am starting braces myself.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Funny, nice, good decent person. Very good at what she does.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I have known Dr. Shive for 5 years. She did both my braces and my son's braces. We both have great teeth, now. Dr. Shive went out of her way to tak care of all my concerns. I sent several members of my family to her.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Shive did everything she said she would in the amount of time she said it would take. It also cost exactly what she said it would. Most importantly, the results were excellent!!!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

She organized my entire treatment and made sure all the other specialists knew what was going on. I was in bad shape, dentally, before I went to Dr. Shive. I could not have gotten through it all without her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017