Ratings for Dr. Timothy K. SCHULTZ

this was my second total knee replacement, Dr. SCHULTZ did both of them. I was totally happy with the outcome . I would recommend him to anyone as a surgeon and for any needed knee replacements.. everyone on his staff were very caring and would take the time to discuss any questions you might have...

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Dr. Schultz - what can I say! Amazing surgeon, caring individual - so knowledgeable in his field. I felt from my first appointment/consult with him that he was the person I wanted doing my hip replacement. I'm recovering so well, progressing much faster than I anticipated. So thankful for Dr. Schultz.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

He had me seen by his PA first and then was gracious enough to bless me with his presence. He rushed me thru the exam, which I was coming to him for a 2nd due to pain after having a knee surgery earlier in the year. I told him the pain was only experienced after my surgery. He played it off to being disease and I would have to have a complete reconstruction! I asked him for an MRI. He said it was unnecessary and these type of requests are part of the reason why heath care costs are rising. Asking for an MRI on a post surgery painful knee after he only performed a cursory 30 sec exam out of line? Totally offensive. More offensive him implying patients and in a way me are responsible for the rise in health care costs. Wouldn't recommend him, won't go back to him

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Dr. Schultz did a total hip replacement on me and he did a fantastic job! I'm so glad I didn't wait any longer. Having struggled with cerebral palsy my whole life, I was apprehensive. But Dr. Schultz explained everything to me and even did some adjustments to the implant so that I didn't have so much of a limp. What a life change! Haven't walked this well, EVER! Am still in recovery but getting better every day. Would highly recommend Dr. Schultz!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Dr. Schultz is a wonderful surgeon. He did a wonderful job on my complete hip surgery. I had a collapsed ball and shattered femur. I can walk again. Yea! Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

He didn't listen to the symptoms I was describing but instead chalked it up to a disease I have. Terrible bedside manner as well.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

He won't work with Workmans Comp patients.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2012

Dr. Timothy K. SCHULTZ's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1985)

UnitedHealthcare