Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Nordeen

The staff at rockwood is ok to deal with but dr nordeen is the best. I dont even care if I have to wait to be seen by him.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I feel very positive about dr nordeen. He shows a lot of patience when I get very worked up and has a good calming presence. I would recommend him to my family members. I've never felt so comfortable with a doctor (especially a male doc). I am having trouble with depression and he is always kind to me and lets me talk when I go to his office.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I don't usually do these things, but I felt compelled. Dr. Nordeen is probably the best doc I've ever had. He actually listens when I talk, rather than having that condescending attitude (that a lot of medical pros have) and not really hearing my concerns or whatever. I find him very easy to talk to and he explains things in a way that is understandable to a layperson. He helped me through a very difficult time, I won't go into detail, but as far as I am concerned he will be my Dr for life. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Nordeen is a very kind and compassionate doctor. He's above average for a GP. He did the best he could for me in a very difficult situation, but unfortunately the specialists that I saw were inaccurate in their diagnosis. But he did the best that he could for me. He's a very nice person who cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I had a terrible time with my hormones and got no help from an Ob/Gyn or a nurse practitioner, but Dr. Nordeen listened to me, told me what to expect, and when it did not resolve, he saw me quickly, and he figured out my problem. What a relief. He's very kind, listens, and understands women's issues, unlike so many doctors. My experience with him has been very good and he has helped me more than anyone regarding my health problem. He's very comfortable and unintimidating. Nice man. He's very punctual, too, yet spends plenty of time.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Dr. Steven J. Nordeen's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)