Ratings for Dr. John R. Pasqual

Dr. Pasqual is amazing. Great person, great physician.!!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Painfree, kind and very polite. WIll use him again and recommend to friends.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I was very pleased with my visit. I will refer my friends and family if needed. Dr. Pasqual and his staff were great. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Pasqual is the best. His staff and follow-up was impeccable. He called to check on us at the end of the day to make sure everything is OK. I highly recommend Dr. Pasqual.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

My very first experience visiting Dr. Pasqual office was somewhat nerve racking as I had to have a tooth extracted. I found Dr. Pasqual soothing and very comforting. The staff is super terrific, especially Karen. She was well-versed in her friend and very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I have had 2 appointments with Dr. Pasqual. And had 2 wisdom teeth removed. The staff was very professional and friendly. Dr. Pasqual is a real gentleman and makes you feel at ease while performing extractions. I have a great oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

The surgery went really well. I didn't feel any pain. Dr. Pasqual made me feel comfortable. Well everything was all over in about an hour. I didn't need any medication that they prescribed to me for pain because I never had any.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Great bedside manner excellent care and followup care. Would definitely recommend to others. Came back myself if needed.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

The treatment that I have received has been excellent. Dr. Pasqual has helped me to change eating habits and his staff helps in anyway they can. I will continue to see him for future help if needed and followups.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

My experience with Dr. Pasqual and his staff was more than satisfying. The extraction of my molar tooth was accomplished quickly, professionally and painless. I would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016