Ratings for Dr. N. Yvette Beverly-Rudisel

I have been with Dr. Rudisel for almost 30 years! Enough said. Dorinda, her nurse is awesome!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I have been with Dr. Beverly-Rudisel for at least 14 years and have been very pleased. She is always warm, pleasant, professional and thorough. She welcomes questions and is open to her patients playing an active part in their healthcare. Her assistant Dorinda is an extra bonus who is always pleasant and efficient as well.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Beverly-Rudisel's for over a decade and have been very pleased with her service. Both she and her assistant are always warm, pleasant, professional. I have always found Dr. Beverly-Rudisel to be very thorough and attentive. A great physician.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Rudisel's for about eight years and she is truly the best. She listens, asks questions and actually checks on life issues that may be affecting your health. She is open to whatever alternative treatments you might want to consider or are currently using. Trust me, you won't find a better doctor because on top of all that, she knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Rudisell for several years. I switched to her from another doctor in the practice who I did not like. She is great!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

My frist visit was great,I am now having second thoughts, hoping it`s just me right now, only been a little over a year and my 3ed Dr.Is it me

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

She does a very good work up and addresses all your health concerns.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Dr. Rudisel is the best doctor I have ever had. She is very knowledgeable and very compassionate. I too like the idea that she tries other treatments before putting you on mediciation. She is always up to date in advising me of different procedures I need based on my age and medicail history. I will never switch doctors.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

SHe is understanding and thorough. She listens and will order tests appropriately.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

I am a male who had not had a check up in years. Yeah, I was one of those guys. :) Anyway, my experience was very pleasant. Actually, I was the one running late but, she still chose to see me. Dr. Rudisel was so easy going and knowledgeable. I felt as if I had known her before. Even the dreaded exam went smoothly. After it was over, I asked myself why I had waited so long. She had concerns and referred me for a procedure. I didn't have to wait long to receive a call and a copy of my results from my visit with her. Everyone from check in to check out was pleasant and patient. I know, sounds too good to be true but it was great. Oh, and I love the fact that they utilize their electronic records system. I saw several employees including Dr. Rudisel using the mini laptops. I only wish the office I currently work at over on Billingsley did the same.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. N. Yvette Beverly-Rudisel's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)