Ratings for Dr. Kevin Kendall

Poor staff!! Front desk unprofessional, no one returns calls or conducts follow up. My sleep study was done a month ago and I've called twice, and left messages with office manager, Trudy. The first time I called Ashley put me on hold for 30 min. Even after waiting, I was told someone from the office would contact me about my results. I've yet to receive a phone call from the office manager or anyone from the office. Meanwhile, I'm suffering from insomnia and this staff could care less!! Don't waste your time with these money grubbing inconsiderate, unprofessional unsympathetic people!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I had been going to Dr Kendall for over 15 years. The doctor is OK but his wife, that’s the office manager, named Trudy , Has no regard for one’s feelings and nor does she care anything about you. Watch out because they will discuss private information about their patients While you are sitting in the waiting room. I know this because I hear them. They not only discuss your personal Medical information, they discuss private situations that they know about you.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

He is ok and seems to care, but always in a hurry to move on. His office mgr is so non-caring and VERY RUDE!!!!Some of the office are ok, but generally have the same dismissive attitude that the office mgr exhibits. Don't know how he keeps patients, he has lost another

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

The doctor is OK but the staff is terrible. You have to twist their arm to get refills and it takes days even almost up to two weeks to get one refill. I have to show up to the office and begged them to get my refills. The office manager is horrible and rude. I would not recommend them to my dog

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Kendall. I was very happy with your services until today. I was warned many times about your front desk staff and was told they are mean and rude. I had not found that to be true until today. I was having a lot of trouble sleeping so I came to see you. You prescribed me a few RX's but none worked until you put me on Ambien. It seemed to do the trick! I was then told I cant get a refill until I performed a sleep study. Went to my sleep study and was unable to fall asleep. I was hooked up and put in a dark room and told to sleep at 7:00 pm. After two hours I let the nurse know I was unable to sleep. She told me to make an apt with you to get a different prescription and try again. So I tried to make another apt to which I was told I was not allowed. I was told that because I didn't complete my sleep study I would not be allowed to make an apt or refill my prescription. I asked to make another sleep study apt to which I was told no. I then had the cops called on me for trying to ask the front desk staff over and over to please make me an apt to see you. I find this treatment BEYOND horrible. I will now spend the day alerting everyone I know and every site on the internet that I can about what happened. Your staff is costing you money. They are rude and extremely disinterested in your patients. I tried to follow your rules and I am sorry I was unable to fall asleep which cost my everything. That's why I was there in the first place. I guess having trouble sleeping is not something you and your staff are there to help with. Thanks again. Benjamin Perkins

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I am at Dr. Kendall's office right now for a 3:45 appointment. It is now 5:02. This has been the norm for the last 3-4 visits. I need my RX refill prescription, so I have to see him, but this will be the last time I see him as my primary physician.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

His wife runs the office staff afraid of her. Wait time is I hour to 1 1/2 hr. Totally unacceptable

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Staff consists of family that are incredible rude. Plan on waiting close to two hours.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Absolutely horrible. Stay away at all costs. The doctor rushes you and tries to push the pharm reps drugs. Suddenly left the room and never came back. I had more questions I needed to discus but he sent the nurse to me and refused to return to answer questions I had. His wife was totally rude and cut me off mid sentence when discussing specialist referral. I think the entire place needs a priest to come in and perform a mass exorcism.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

The wife is extremely rude. She is not a reflection of the doctor. Dr. Ken need to get her out the front office. I hate to leave but I refuse to allow his wife / office manager to be rude to me again. Dr Kendall is a wonderful doctor with a very pledent bed side manor. Front office horrible.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Kevin Kendall's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1994)

Amerihealth