Ratings for Dr. Heather M. Brennan

Dr. Heather Brennan is the best doctor I've had. I don't feel rushed through the appointment. She takes all my concerns seriously and never acts like my questions are stupid (though I'm sure they are sometimes!) She doesn't lord her expertise over me, but explains herself, and works with me on care plans that meet both my needs and my comfort level. I feel confident and optimistic tackling my health concerns because of her. I cannot recommend her enough.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I am so thankful to have Dr. Brennan as my attending physician. She is the BEST doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr B is a saint. I have been away from Spokane for two years now and STILL haven't found her match. She listens to what you say and allows your opinion into the mix. She treats you like an intelligent human and does not think your aches and pains are made up. She is willing to help me connect with vital medical resources and seems to have my well- being in mind. I am moving back to Spokane just to get her back on my team.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr. Heather M. Brennan's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

HIP