Ratings for Dr. W. John Suber

He's a bigot. Refused to see me because i have a deep voice for a female. staff assumed i was transgender, cited his religious beliefs to refuse care.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

I totally adored him. I went to see him after loosing weight and wanted to remove excess skin. After consulting with him and my OBGYN it was the best . The tummy tuck feels great now but the recovery was intense. I love the way my body looks and feels. I have nothing but great things to say. This man is very patient and listens very carefully and knows what his doing . He listened to what I was suffering from and as a result decided the best solution to my problems. I feel amazing more confident and more comfortable in my body . Thank you DR SUBER !

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

He may know a lot and I am somewhat pleased with results . But after my surgery I had a pain issue and healing concerns . I had to call him on the weekend a few times . Rudest man. He was short and irritated I needed help. He was even annoyed during my follow up appointment . He was nice leading up to my surgery and turned afterward. Next time I’ll go else where.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Great surgeon ! His staff was rude. But still thrilled with my results!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I have a had a few procedures with Dr. Suber and I have been very happy with each one of them. My only complaint is his office should offer printed information to the patient on what to expect after procedures so it saves time on phone calls /emails to his nurse concerning what is considered normal or something to be concerned about . As far as Dr. Suber’s work, he’s been great which makes me a returning patient. 😊 Kelli Broad

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Dr Suber is competent surgeon who pursues excellence . So happy with my results!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Incredible surgeon! Safe, skilled and compassionate man!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Amazing surgeon! Dr. Suber and his staff are polite, compassionate and kind. Dr. Suber is superior!! He is a gentleman and respects his patients dignity and well being so much. I am so beyond grateful for his ethical, thorough , compassionate care!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Suber is not only very smart and skilled, but compassionate. He gave me hope during my breast reconstruction. He cares, and sometimes that means everything when faced with a disease that robs you of your dignity. He came highly recommended, and my opinion has not changed.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Absolutely horrific experience! 6 years later and I am still trying to find a surgeon who can correct the scar damage that Dr Suber left me with! After more than one attempt to ask him to correct it I believe he too found what he created was more than he could repair. On top of the obvious physical appearance the emotional distress and embarrassment I wouldn't wish on another patient!

Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr. W. John Suber's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Oxford