Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Somers

Dr. Somers was very helpful. He knew right away what was wrong and told me what procedure I needed to have done. I used to be a nurse, so I have seen many incisions in my life but never before have I seen anyone do everything so neatly. There were no problems at all and he constantly checked on me to make sure I was comfortable and not in pain. No one wants to have open heart surgery (it is very scary!) but Dr. Somers made the experience almost enjoyable. Its refreshing to still see doctors like him take pride in their work! If your doctor recommends you might need heart surgery, if your able, travel to Rush North Shore to see him--it's worth it!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Very good surgical experience with Dr Somers and his team and I would highly recommend Dr Somers.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Waited two hours to see him. No explaination nor apology.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2006

During my visit I felt that I was treated poorly.I would probably not recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a complete waste of time and money.Overall I would rate this visit : AWFUL!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2005

Dr. Jonathan Somers's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med