Ratings for Dr. Hedy L. Migden

I too am looking for Doc Migden. If anyone knows where she is practicing please email me lizziefx2@yahoo.com Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Hedy Migden is the finest doctor our family has ever had. Unfortunately, the bottom-line oriented at St. Peter's Health Partners do not have patients in mind, other than as a source of income. I expected more compassionate principles from a Catholic institution, but they have lost their way. The only reason I haven't given her 5 stars in all categories is wholly due to the some of the less capable staff provided to her by SPHP.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

We are looking for her too. I can't understand why someone can't tell us where she went. It's not right that they will not tell me where my doctor is practicing now!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I'm look for my Dr. Hedy Migden. Please if someone can find her for me please contact @ antjan89@yahoo.com I only trust this doctor she is awesome. I really do need her. Thanks Janessa

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

We loved her! Anyone know where she practices now?? Call her office and they say she no longer practices with st Peter's partners

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Migden is a phenomenal person and a great doctor. She is in fact the only doctor I trust. She cares about all of her patients, listens to what they have to say, and goes above and beyond to care for them. If someone has witnessed her being rude to her staff, it is probably because they do not have her work ethic and because they are not as attentive to the patients as they should be. I am blessed to have her as my doctor and would consider it a privilege to worrk for her.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

Excellent doctor. Takes to the time when it is needed and always willing to go the exta mile. She does run late frequently but that is something I am definitely willing to put up with in exchange for the individualized attention (I just bring something to do while waiting). I have have never been so pleased with a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Is good to her patients but treats her staff horribly. Speaks down to them and berated them in from of me and other patients. She is very different as a doctor, caring and nice. But she is a whole different person to those that work for her. There is new staff there every time I have an appointment. There are days I wait over an hour to be seen for only 5 mins and wait on the phone longer than 10 mins just to get an appt. Shes a good doc but some days its like Im causing her to be late. Sometimes you just never know how people are until you see them in action.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

Hedy is great. She takes the time to talk to you and find out what is going on/answering questions. She sometimes runs late - but that is a tradeoff I am willing to make for such a great Dr. Exceptional care and a Dr. who listens -what more can you want?

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

Hedy & Dan are fabulous- they're both very caring and take their time with you when needed. This causes them to run very behind most of the time- my daughter has been their patient for almost 4 years & we've never had an appointment that we haven't waited at least 30 minutes past the scheduled time. But this is forgiveable because they actually take the time to answer every patient's questions fully. Hedy spent probably 40 minutes with us- gratis- when we interviewed her for to be our daughter's pediatrician. The only real, ongoing problem I have with this practice is the office staff. Some of them are great, but some of them are miserable and won't admit when they make a mistake, such as inputting your appointment into the computer wrong, so they say you have no appointment even when you show them the card in their own writing. Also, we have to call long distance & I was once kept on hold over 20 minutes! And we got no notice when they recently moved. But Hedy & Dan are worth it.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Hedy L. Migden's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1988)

First Health Network