Ratings for Dr. Kari M. Kubik

I have been seeing Dr Kubik for several years and love her. She has helped me so much. She is quite knowledgeable and listens to her patients. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr Kubik was amazing! I have IC and she put in an Interstim device which has helped me tremendously!! It was truly a blessing to have her so close right here in North Alabama. I recommend her to anyone suffering with IC.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Very caring and made sure I understand what I needed to do to get better

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Kubik is a very highly skilled surgeon. Females of North Alabama are very blessed that she is so conviently located in North Alabama. What a blessing it was to find her, I have my life back. The staff is wonderful also......might I add that she has the greatest surgical assistant around! They are all so friendly and they make you feel so at ease.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr, Kubik is very knowledgeable about incontinence. I was prescribed a cystoscopy and a CAT scan of my kidneys. All was normal so Dr. Kubik began to try more medicines and I am now using Myrbetriq which through my mail in prescription option will partially covered financially. Dr. Kubik tried another prescription which my insurance company would not partially cover and Dr. Kubik found out which medicines would be covered by insurance. Dr. Kubik is very concise and clear about problems and she told me precisely what I asked in regards to my sling and the type of incontinence that I had. I value Dr. Kubik's professionalism and competence.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

I went to see Dr. Kubik with a concern over a significant prolapse. However, Dr. Kubik determined that my prolapse was not nearly as bad as my OBGYN had said and no surgery was required. Dr. Kubik's exam was extremely thorough, more thorough than either my husband or I had seen with any other physician. She was highly professional, very knowledgeable and at the same time an excellent listener and warm person. I give her the highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Dr. Kubik is a very knowledgable and skilled surgeon. She is very compassionate and listens to her patients concerns. North Alabama is truely blessed to have her in our community. I highly recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

Dr. Kubik performed my prolapse surgery. The surgery changed my life for the better. I have since contacted her about other issues with great success. I highly recommend Dr. Kubik.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Kari M. Kubik's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)