Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Pierce

Longer waits and hard to get into see Dr. Rob these days, even though he is my primary Dr. Love him but wish he had more hours seeing patients so that my kids and I could see him when we need him.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr.Pierce delivered my precious little girl over 3 years ago now and I still remember how he treated me during my pregnancy and also how he treated my little girl after her birth. He is a special doctor and a special person with a huge heart. We have moved out of country now, but I still send pictures of my daughter on special occassions just to show him how much my little angel means and how much joy she brings. I wish that I could still have him as my doctor. He has made an ever lasting positive effect on me and he probably doesnt even know it..One incredible doctor..!!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007

Dr. Pierce has always been very concerned about me and my children and our health. Dr. Pierce is always helpful in obtaining other medical services when needed. He not only is concerned our health but also about our family situation. He offered to help my family with anything we needed duting our flee from a domestic violence situation. He seemed to be very concerned about our safety and well being. I always recommend Dr. Pierce and his associattes to anyone looking for a new doctor. I tell them about the excellent care that I have always recieved from Dr. Pierce. If Dr. Pierce does not have an answer to a question, he will find the answer for me and make sure that I usually have it before I leave his office.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2006

Dr. Robert P. Pierce's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1988)