Ratings for Dr. Adelbert J. Mencias

Horrible bedside manner. Very arrogant. Doesn't show any compassion for patients. The incisions from my surgery are absolutely horrible. I have had 8 different surgeries, and not one of them look like this. The way he closed the incisions look like "meatball surgery during a war. I am in tears over these hideous scars, and the pain is unbearable. Do yourself a favor and RUN from this surgeon. He is horrible.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

He said a small bone at the base of my thumb needed to be removed. I now have no musel in my thumb my wrist is even smaller I drop every thing.Istill have pain.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr Mencias was very errogant and less than professional after my surgery. My carpal tunnel was caused by the surgery he performed on my wrist after I broke it in a fall. His resulting diagonis was to remove the plate, screws and pins which he had put in 3 months earlier. No compassion in his bed side mannor. Your just rushed thru like an assembly line. Because this was a workers comp case I feel he may have not given me a fair shake.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Dr. Adelbert J. Mencias's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)