Ratings for Dr. Paul C. Perlik

Horrible doctor. Didn't care that I was in pain due to a broken bone. Never going to this doctor again.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Best hand orthopedic doctor in charlotte nc. Repaired my terrible distal radius fracture when two other surgeons were thankful they were not the operating surgeon. Could not have asked for a more competent and trustworthy doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I went in to see Doctor Perlik for a lump on my right middle finger. Doctor Perlik told me I could live with (painful) or have it removed. At the surgery, the anesthesia he chose was excruciatingly painful and did not work all the way on my. I repeatedly let him know throughout the operation that I could feel him cutting on me and that it still hurt and he wouldn't stop. He just kept going. The nurse was in the room the entire time and just kept telling me she'd never seen him use so much anesthesia on anyone. It was a VERY traumatic experience and left me feeling violated. I will NEVER go back to him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Worst orthopedic surgeon I've had the misfortune of encountering. I am very disturbed by his lack of diagnosing, bed side manner, arrogance, and general incompetence. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Dr. Paul C. Perlik's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1978)