Ratings for Dr. Alison E. Lechner

Dr. Lechner is the best! I have been a patient for a number of years and she takes the time to listen and recommend the best plan and treatment for your condition. She is the best in follow up as well. My family has the utmost trust in her and I hope to continue to use her services for years to come!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Lechner is awesome. My 2 kids, ages 4 and 2, love her! She always takes her time with us and listens to all my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Worst physician I have ever encountered. Does no follow thru. Does not even remember when she orders testing. Would never use her

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Dr. Lecner goes above and beyond what you expect from your physcian. I trust her care and have entrusted my entire family into her care. She is a wonderful person who puts your best interest first. We will always be her paitients.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Lechner is wonderful! She takes the time to get to know you and understand what is going on. In my experience she has always showed the utmost professionalism and caring attitude. She has always done what she can to alleviate my problems while making efforts to help me help myself. Truly a gem! I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr Lechner takes the time to listen to your concerns and offers accurate diagnosis' in treating your ailments. I find that she truly cares about her patients and makes you feel good about seeing her

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Lechner is a wonderful doctor who is very caring and thoughtful. She is also great with kids!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr. Alison E. Lechner's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mount Prospect, IL