Ratings for Dr. Serge Lartchenko

This doctor did not help me. My visits were EXPENSIVE and a great waste of time and effort!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I was put off by Dr. Lartchenko's constant interruptions, unwillingness to listen to my symptoms and concerns, rushed attitude, and in the end, inability to help me with my medical problem.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

he was nice enough, but after months of care or not care and multiple office visits, out patient procuders and no less than 5 return trips to the hospital, 4 of which resulted in emergency surgery while supposedly under his care, I would recommend that you look further, unless you want months and months of frustration and life threatening surgeries

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

This is the nicest clinic and the nicest staff. The doctor is amazing he takes his time he explains everything to me and spent 45 minutes with me. Recommend highly

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Great practice and a great doctor. it is so nice to come to a practice with passionate young people who do not just make you feel like you are just a number. Thank you :)

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I found this practice to be extremely professional. Docs are very knowledgable and nice. I loved the experience. Very caring staff, I was called with my lab results, the ease of appointment is what amazed me. Looks like a very very busy practice indeed, but we were well accomodated. I brought my 16 year old daughter, we were so scared initially, but Dr.lartchenko made it so easy for us. We also saw Dr.Brenner who is also a sweetheart.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

The receptionist "Amy" is very rude and not friendly at all. The office needs to replace her and get a friendly person that wants to be at work.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011