Ratings for Dr. Steven Linnerson

I am 9 wks pregnant with a high risk factor. I had my first consult and soon after got elevated bile acids. There is 0 response from the doctor for multiple calls I made. I had extremely severy leg pain from IM injection required ER visit. I called the clinic for follow up as I was miserable. No response for 48 hours. The staff were rude and dismissive. I heard great thing about his skull levels. But if he does not use them to address my issue, and leaves me hanging like this with pain, I don't give a damp about it. Time to find someone who cares

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Linnerson is not that great knowledge wise, he gave me test for wrong days of the cycle, even after confirming he said you can take this test anyday. When the result came back out of range he said everything is normal when clearly it was not. Then asked me to follow up after 3 months just to refer me to another doctors and of course charged me to say everything is normal. Needless to say I had to get tested for the same thing again on the right days of the cycle. what a waste.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Linnerson has delivered both of my babies and without a doubt I would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Great doctor, sense of humor, most of my appointments were on time-but really how can you be perfect in this when you are an OB?? You can't always predict when babies are going to be born. He always takes time to answer my questions and was great during my delivery. Seeing him for my 2nd pregnancy now.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Linnerson for my current pregnancy. He was late to every appt I had with him, office never called with test results or call with wrong info, and billing staff never went over their payment plan so it was a nice surprise to walk in and hear them say you owe $400. I'm returning to my old OB which is across town for cure for the rest of my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Dr. Linnerson is the best OB/GYN there is. I not only was his patient, I was a RN who worked in the Maternal/Child,Gyn department at Banner Desert. He is kind, compassionate, sincere and very knowledgeable in his field. He saved my life when I was extremely ill and under another doctors care. Knowing doctors as I do in the workplace I would recommend Dr. Linnerson as first choice to anyone in need of an OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr. Linnerson was highly recommended from my fertility doctor. After seeing him through out my pregnancy and delivering my baby I can see why! He is the best at what he does and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

He is not as compassionate as people say and he just pushes meds on you. AND HE BOTCHED MY C-section I have a massive scar tissue and a crooked very noticable scar.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

I started seeing Dr. Linnerson 18 years ago whe I was pregnant with my 1st child. I just delivered my 5th a year ago and he was my Dr. for all of them. My only complaint is he never seemed to be on call when I was actually delivering, but all his partners were really good as well.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr. Steven Linnerson's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1977)