Ratings for Dr. Mitesh K. Kapadia

Dr. Mitesh Kapadia performed an upper eye lift that after surgery left flaps of skin hanging at the outside corners of both eyes. At my one month post up appointment, he said that the flaps were due to the shape of my eye and could only be corrected with a browlift. I then consulted with a different doctor (a top Boston cosmetic surgeon at MEEI ) who performed revision surgery and corrected the problem beautifully with absolutely NO need for a browlift!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

From the first evaluation appointment, to the first post operation visit my experience with Dr Kapadia and his entire staff has been exceptional and far exceeding my expectations. He has a very pleasant and reassuring demeanor which put me at ease as he detailed the procedure he was to perform on my "droopy" eyelids. On the date of the surgery, I arrived at the center at 6:15 and was prepared for the procedure by a competent,friendly and very professional staff.The actual surgery was painless and by 8:15 I was home. Dr Kapadia's staff had provided me with the post operation procedures to follow. I could not be more pleased with the entire experience and results.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr. Kapadia was very easy to work with. He knew exactly what needed to be done and it was completed in a timely matter. His work is exceptional and after a week there were no signs of stitches or bruising. I have recommended him to others and they are having him do their surgery also. His mild manner and soft speech makes it easy to relax while in his care. I would go back to Dr. Kapadia if I needed any follow up surgery at a later date.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

The results were as promised. I am very pleased with Dr. Kapadia's work.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr Kapadia did a wonderful job, his staff very polite, I would recommend him highly, very informative and a great attitude toward his patients

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Easy to deal with; knew what he was doing; no fuss or bother. Follow ups were done promptly and did not extend them beyond what was necessary. Would recommend to friends/family.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Everything was great... from my initial visit, the office staff helped me with any questions and then the procedure was quick and painless ...

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

I had been fighting an eye infection for about 6 months and treating it for a coupleof months. I had seen two other doctors in the practice. It was not until Kapadia did a minor surgical procedure on me(by opening the lower eyeduct and removing a stone!) that I was finally able to rid myself of the problem.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Kapadia for any ophthalmic cosmetic procedures. He is very professional, knowledgable and skilled. He went out of his way to accommodate my needs and schedule. Moreover, I am very happy with my result. I never waited to see him, and I was always seen within minutes whether I was early or late for my appointment! His office manager is also very organized and helpful. Overall, it was a great experience, and I will recommend my friends and family to consult with Dr. Kapadia.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr Kapadia was very helpful the staff are very friendly and I am very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. Mitesh K. Kapadia's Credentials

• French

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Methuen, MA