Ratings for Dr. Robert Udelsman

I concur with the above ratings. Professional, competent, approachable. He explained everything I needed to know before and after surgery. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Kudos also to Particia Donovan, R.N., who was extremely helpful, competent and compassionate. Great team.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Udlesman came highly recommended to me from friends who were treated by him. I found him to be sincere,caring and most knowledgeable. He took extra time to explain my medical condition and made sure I understood his diagnosis. He made me feel confident in his abilities to cure me. He was excellent. The surgery went just as he described. I would recommend him to anyone looking for the best.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Best in the field. The level of professionalism and compassion towards patient is unsurpassable. Despite hectic career one would just wonder how it is possible to answer all the questions, diagnose 100% in 5min, reassure in all doubts with such a grace, did I mentioned I have Medicaid.Dr. Udelsman represents the best what American medicine can offer plus his warmth toward the Patient made my cancer surgery a retreat. One thing he cannot tolerate - incompetency, wish more of Drs would. If you are in search of the best endocrinology surgeon there is, it would be my pleasure to recommend Dr.Udelsman and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Robert Udelsman's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Coventry Healthcare