Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Amato

Outstanding Doctor who saved my life. Very much worth the wait to get in.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Best doctor in universe!! Very kind, intelligent and downright personble!! If he can handle my elderly dad, he can handle ANY complicated case! Blessing to him! He will have special place him Heaven! He deserves top notch staff and support as he helps those without hope!! We love you!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

He has saved my husband's life. We really trust him. He is very caring, knowledgable and understanding. We love this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

Exactly five years ago (2008) my husband was diaganosed with testicular cancer, Dr. Amato along with God took care of my husband! My husband now is CANCER FREE! He is a great doctor! Yes the wait is worth waiting to see him. Thank God he and his staff were put in our lives, he was treated at Methodist Hospital downtown Houston. I have my husband now doing 100% wonderful. Thank you Dr. Amato.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I am a Stage 4 renal cell survivor, and I have been under Dr. Amato's care since 2001. He is the best in every area. Often, he is running late BECAUSE he gives each patient his full and undivided attention. He is brilliant, and he cares deeply. Somehow, in the midst of such heavy work, he keeps a sense of humor and hope. I would relocate to Planet Mars in order to remain under his care.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Without a doubt, the best there is for testicular cancers. Makes you feel everthing will be fine.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr Amato is the best kidney cancer doc we met on our quest for a cure. His bedside manner is exceptional and obviously cares deeply for the work he is doing and his patients and their families.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Excellent in chemotherapy and prostate cancer care.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Excellent genitourinary oncologist. If your cancer is not yet under control, this is the guy you need to see. Once you meet him you will be hooked. Excellent and well trained staff. My life is in his hands.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Not sure about what insurance you need. He's worth the wait. Friendly, cares. You won't just be a number as his patient.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr. Robert J. Amato's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1983)

HealthPartners