Ratings for Dr. Arun BHANDARI

I couldn't have asked for a better doctor to take care of my blood issue. I would refer him to my friends & family. Loved the Annapolis staff. ..very helpful & kind

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

An excellent , very knowledgeable, compassionate doctor, spend a lot of time with his patients.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr Arun Bhandari is a very compassionate , sincere and caring physician as these qualities are very much required for care of cancer patients. He spend adequate tie during visits and always available to take care of his patients.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

Dr. Bhandari is sincere and caring. He takes the time to listen and communicate. I was treated with both kindness and respect by Dr. Bhandari and his staff. I wish he was a family practitioner.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. Bhandari has been my oncologist for the last 4 1/2 years. He's compassionate and knowledgeable. Dr. Bhandari always answers my questions and shows a true concern for his patients. Would not trust my health to anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014