Dr. John W. Arbuckle

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John W. Arbuckle

Very satisfied with his knowledge and he relieved my pain within 12 hours. Very factual doctor and answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Arbuckle is wonderful and very knowledgeable. I am not crazy about his office staff. I found a mistake in the dictation notes from a recent medical visit and asked for them to correct it. Dr. Arbuckle did this and they handed me the corrected form but I did not see the correction. I told them it was not changed but they insisted it was and refused to listen to me. Finally, after much argument, I saw that the correction was below the original on the sheet. I was looking directly at the original paragraph and did not realize there was an addendum below. All they had to do was POINT IT OUT but they never did this. I have limited vision because I only use one eye and I often miss things. It would have been far quicker and easier if they just pointed to the correction. It's bad enough being in pain, but I found his office ladies rather difficult and rigid. The woman who is in the spine injection room is also very nice. I love him though and have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I'm very impressed with Dr. Arbuckle and the rest of Indiana Spine group. Staff is great. Mri tech is great. I have no complaints about the business. They worked with me not having insurance and worked with my needs in a hurry. I suffered from a herniated disc and am now back to normal activities.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Arbuckle basically has kept me out of having to do surgery. The blocks that he did on me relieved my pain and symptoms. Most grateful.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

very helpful. made a huge difference in my pain level.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

MY MOTHER WHO IS 86 YEARS OLD HAS BEEN GOING TO DR ARBUCKLE FOR YEARS FOR PAIN MANAGEMENT. DR ARBUCKLE IS NO 1 TO MY MOTHER AS HE HAS HELP HER WITH HER PAIN. HE LISTENS TO HER COMPLAINTS AND I WOULD HAVE NOT TAKEN HER TO ANYONE ELSE. HIS NURSE THERESA HAS BEEN A LIFESAVER TO ASSIST ME WITH THE CARE OF MY MOTHER. THEY ARE THE BEST!

Submitted February 6, 2012

Gave me 2 epidurals refused to do a consult. As a result it was misdiagnosed and received the wrong treatment. He wanted to do more epidurals but I refused. I got another independent doctor opinion who actually did a consult and found it was not my lower back.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. John W. Arbuckle's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

John W. Arbuckle, M.D., is a minimally invasive spine specialist with Indiana Spine Group focusing on spinal diagnostics and therapeutics. He is board certified in anesthesiology and pain management. Dr. Arbuckle’s areas of medical interest include interventional pain management and degenerative spine disease.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

• Back pain