Ratings for Dr. Clay J. Frank

Spent a lot of time with me. Very caring and knowledgeable regarding my condition.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I read other rating on Dr Frank & I agree he is like Jeckell & Hyde. I went in for an appointment & we had a great conversation but that went south as soon as he found out I went to another doctor & got a second opinion. He denied saying certain things even though I had written them down. He sent me to a work hardening appointment then completely disagreed with what they said & recommended. After this he basically dismissed me & stated there was nothing wrong with me??!! I would never recommend this man to anyone!! He is a totally unprofessional & a liar!!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Completely cured my problem after years of treatment by other physicians did not.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr Frank truly listens to what you have to say, & is very knowledgeable. It's also obvious that he cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Frank is an excellent diagnostician and surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Frank always takes the time to listen well and explain both my diagnosis and treatment options thoroughly.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. is very straight forward. Knows his medicne. Takes time to explain things.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr. Frank is on my recommendation list of Doctors. I have had him diagnose and perform a 3 surgeries on my back and have been pleased each of the times.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I have had a great experience with Dr. Frank thus far. I had to wait for my appointment due to an emergency that arose (which should be expected for what he does) and he spent a great deal of time with me diagnosing and explaining what my diagnosis was. This was the most thorough explanation from a physician that I have ever had, and in terms that I could comprehend. To date, I am very pleased with my interaction with him and his office.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I am a 26 year old and Dr. Frank performed an anterior/posterior double fusion on me. He and his staff are very polite and knowledgeable. There was slight hesitation in doing my surgery because of how young I am but Dr. Frank did a wonderful job and took all my pain away. I am very grateful to him and his entire team. I would recommend anybody to him. He really is an awesome surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr. Clay J. Frank's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1990)

AHC