Ratings for Dr. Judith Brandt

She's been my doctor for more than 5 years. She has helped me with all my medical problems and still makes me feel like I'm good friend ×× All professional herself and all staff members. She doesn't give up on you unless you don't care about yourself.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

This doctor will have her staff tell you she doesn't treat pain before you make your first appt. While you are trying to figure out what will happen if you break your leg in the future they will restate that maybe she will treat some pain. The staff explains that this is not discrimination as long as everyone is treated badly. My guess this doc has been scammed by dishonest people wanting narcotics and intends to punish everyone for it. There are plenty of honest people whose medical conditions are painful. Refusing to treat pain is like refusing to treat bleeding. Not to mention its very cold hearted. I predict that people are going to die here but maybe not of what the doc says they will. Euthanasia and suicide are okay. Traffic in prescription narcotics in El Dorado County has been permissible for years but being honest is not.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I disagree 100% with the other evaluation. I would recommend this doctor to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

The worst Dr experience I have ever had. She was rude; when I would ask a question she would act like I was an idiot and that she knew all. I thought when you went to a dr, the point was to ask questions about why you are feeling the way you are. She was also my mother's dr. She told my Mom that she only had 1 year left to live due to a cronic lung disease. Well, after getting 3 additional opinions, my Mom was told that she had 20+ years. her disease was absolutely under control. Imagine the horror of recieving this type of news! It's been 4 years since that false diagnosis, and my Mom is doing great. I now have a new dr who is absolutely fantastic. I would NEVER recommend anyone to go to Dr. Brandt. Unless you enjoy a terrible experience!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr. Judith Brandt's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company