Ratings for Dr. Doan K. Nguyen

i have a serious doubt about the doctor's role in this situation. . He didn't see the x-ray disk nor the report. It seems like He was in a hurry to go to the next patient. I don't know why I was there. Very confused.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Nguyen is busy but for good reason! He really knows his stuff and provide comprehensive competent care.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Doan K. Nguyen performed Total Hip Arthroplasty (hip replacement) surgery on me around a month ago. My left hip joint was completely messed up with progressive arthritis, a very painful condition. The checkups and the surgery itself went extremely well, the wound healed within just a few days, and currently I am able to walk again.. At my age the healing process takes longer - but I am quite impressed. Dr. Nguyen was always very courteous, and attentive. He did explain to me the problem and the proposed solution, so I was able to make a decision to go forward with the surgery without too many doubts and fears. Some doctors that I've dealt with in the recent past were very snobbish and appeared to be really focused more on the money than on their patients. Dr. Nguyen is not like that. In my impression, he is a humble and kind human being. So I would highly recommend him. His staff is also very attentive and courteous.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

He is a good doctor, Professor Assistant from Baylor Medical School. Did not talk much but I have no problem. I need shoulder problem fixed and he did.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

The office looks ok in the waiting room but when you get to the back rooms the supplies are just laying on these little tables uncovered. They have cabinets in the room so why not hide the supplies rather than having it laying out for everyone to touch and infect? My son broke his arm and the cast the doctor put on him was hideous! I wish there was an option to post pictures because I took a ton of the cast, the sores it left from sliding up and down his arm, and the office itself. My sons cast always slipped halfway off his arm . Seriously??? Also we got the cast off just to find out the arm was still not healed entirely...hmm maybe because the cast was so lose my son could still move it all around? Did he recast it? NOPE! Very weird. Also the doctor comes in and out without saying good day, hello, good morning, thanks for coming...nothing! Uncomfortable situation during your visit here....I do have to say though that the girls in the office at the front desk are very nice and caring!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Just horrible service, The Dr seems confused, And the staff looks as if they are mad witrh the world. The Dr, does not communicate well with his patients

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Lack of communication with family and patient before and after surgery.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

Dr. Doan K. Nguyen's Credentials

• Chinese

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1994)