Ratings for Dr. Christopher D. Sliva

Had surgery six months ago, great experience, great Doctor. Procedure went totally as planed and have had total pain relief since surgery.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Had another surgeon do my first surgery, big mistake. Still had problems for months, but then I saw Dr. Sliva for a second opinion. He figured out the problem right away and recommended surgery. I was nervous, but I knew this problem had to be fixed. I knew I was better in the recovery room. I have my life back.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Silva saved my life. Without him, I would not be able to walk! Thank you, Dr. Sliva!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr Sliva is the most compassionate, thorough surgeon I have ever had treat me. Last year I had a spinal fusion on L4L5 after a failed laminectomy done in the Chicago burbs,, he fixed me right up and then 5 months later I had a 3 level cervical fusion ... He has given me my life back... I was taking 6 hydrocodone a day just to dull the pain and now I no longer have to take pain meds, I only take a couple of aleve every so often. His staff is amazing and I thank God for this wonderful, skilled doctor:)

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Sliva and his staff were fantastic. All were very professional and yet did not treat me as if I was just another case. They answered all my questions and put me completely at ease. Given the best surgery is no surgery, if you must have surgery, Dr. Sliva and his staff are the ones to do it. They were phenominal

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

I did have 2 after-hours calls due to pain. The calls were returned within 5 min. Calls to the nurse were also returned quickly. Dr. Sliva and his entire staff were above my expectations.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Having gone thru cervical fusion,I felt very comfortable with Dr.Sliva as my surgeon, i would recommend him to my family and friends. I was treated with care and respect.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Prior to Dr Sliva,I experienced an extreme amount of pain for which I was receiving injections (in my neck) from a pain management Dr.who included narcotics for treatment. Dr Sliva knew exactly what I was experiencing at the initial consult, to my relief. We discussed surgery, I admit I was frightened, his staff talked me through. I am employed in the medical field, so I have knowledge of what was involved which probably made it harder. Immediately upon waking after surgery, I had relief from the pain. I suffered for two years with harsh pain, lack of sleep, lack of movement and loss of feeling in both hands - I could not even pick up my grandchildren. I am still very careful four months after surgery, but I am not in pain. I feel as though I have received a blessing. I would highlyrecommend Dr Sliva

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Sliva is a doctor I would recomd to anybody needing his services. He and his staff are incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and comforting.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr. Christopher D. Sliva's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1999)