Ratings for Dr. James F. NAPOLI

I have issues with headaches and neck pain. I have. Called Dr Napoli in the morning for an appt. He was able to get me in fast and was able to take my headaches away by the time I left the office. With some adjustments and digging out my neck muscles, I can get back to normal within a day or two.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Problem resolution: I’ve gone in for chronic issues with lower and middle back pain, as well as neck pain. The neck pain is either stiffness or just because I developed a crick in my neck overnight, sleeping the wrong way. The best thing I’ve done is see him right away, before the neck muscles start tightening up. This is the time when a single visit fixed my problem (this probably constituted a third of my visits). On other occasions he had to work on my back in several sections, either manually or opening up on different machines. It took a while and I finally got better. My back issues are about 60% better now. Overall view: It’s a small office, which caters to a large clientele. In spite of that, the scheduling is excellent (courtesy Cindy), billing is accurate (again, due to Cindy) and Dr. Napoli actually resolves the issue very effectively. He’s a nice guy and actually listens to you. In my opinion, he’s the best chiropractor out there and I’m speaking from experience.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. James F. NAPOLI's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Coon Rapids, MN