Ratings for Dr. Roz Nanda

I'll give her a few stars since she knew what to do to get me pregnant with my PCOS. I had a healthy pregnancy, but I could tell she wanted to do a C-section from week 30. She wanted to induce me early because she thought the baby was too big. Baby was measuring normal. I was not high risk. No gest DM either. Thank god I went with my instincts and waited and baby came on her own time. Went into labor at 5 AM. Dr.Nanda didn't arrive until 930AM, started me on Pitocin, I was at 4cm, and she told me baby is in distress. by 1030 she wanted me to get a c-section. by 11 I was on the table. by 12 baby was out. I wasn't even told but there was a male doc taking out the baby while she was by his side. If you need to held by a doc at every step, don't go with Dr.Nanda. If you want someone to help get you pregnant and cut that baby out of you, go with Dr. Nanda.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Love Dr. Nanda! She took very good care of me with my last 2 pregnancies. I trust her completely with my babies and has done a wonderful job. I personally find her sweet and friendly. She went above and beyond for me as well as one of the staff who brought me my 24 hour urine collection kit all the to Friendswood so I could pick it up as I live in Alvin. I love this doctor and their staff!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Greetings everyone, I am a 21 year old female from Houston, TX. Where do I even begin, wow. I was highly dissatisfied with the service I received the moment I walked in this office. So much so that a voice inside of my head viciously nagged me to postpone my appointment. I have always received normal pap smear results and the appointment was to discuss further action due to abnormal results. Before I go on to pick apart my visit with Dr. Nanda, I have to mention that my gynecologist who owns a practice in the Bellaire area and referred me to Dr. Nanda has much to be desired. However I stuck with this gynecologist because that is where my mother goes. Her bedside manner is my biggest grievance. Moving on, when I walked into Dr. Nanda's office, the window was open but the woman did not address me so it took me a while to figure out exactly what I was supposed to do, which was to fill out a rectangular slip of paper and go have a seat. I was attended to and was told to wait in a glass room until further notice. Also, I am sure the day I scheduled my appointment for and they told me it wasn't until the next day. After speaking with another doctor and expressing how anxious I was due to my abnormal results, we decided to proceed with a colposcopy. I felt extremely pressured to say the least and even cried when everyone, (not one person) the entire front desk announced Dr. Nanda was available like it was a festivity. That made me more anxious and I cried even more but there was no time to recollect as I was walked back. In came Dr. Nanda and I was obviously distraught but her demeanor was so offputting. There was no genuine exchange AT ALL. All she did was look at my abnormal lab results and rushed the equipment to be put in the room. At one point she even spoke to me like I was a child ending her sentences with upward inflections, which infuriated me because I am paying for this procedure I am not a child. After the procedure was done she was gone in a flash and I was furious. my procedure was done the first week of February and it is Feb. 18th and I have yet to receive a call from her or her nurse who never answers the phone and has yet to follow up with me after leaving messages. Doctors team up and pull fast ones to get people's money and I was nothing but a walking dollar sign.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

She made me deliver one week earlier of my regular due date for my first pregnancy because she wanted to do a c-section to make more money. They said the baby is too big but he was just the average in everything. And by the way, she was out with her friends having a good time while I was being forced to deliver early by the nurses who had specific instructions and she just came for a few minutes in the middle of everything and never came back after delivery too. I will never forgive her. I really believe this woman and Noelle Niemand should be in prison!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Has no time for patients, keeps you waiting for hours, doesn't follow up with supposedly urgent care. Never ever go to this doctor or practice.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

The worst customer service I have ever received. Do not see this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

After i spoke to her about not getting m results sooner she didn't seem to care. She just kept saying it's not that serious?? And when am i going to reschedule my appointment. I told her if you can not let me know about something that is this simple. I do not trust my life in your hands.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

This was my first visit to a Ob/GYn in Houston...what a mistake.She was solemn, no bedside manner, looked like she would rather be doing something else. She did have some time for my questions, however her answers were short and abrupt. Not a good experience at all

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I am so sad, today i found out the Dr. Nada, Office admin told me my test results were negative. I found out 3months later i was supppose to come back for because my pap was wrong. I am so sad. I would have taken care of this as soon as possible. But her rude staff do not know what they are talking about.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

First of all, the staff is not all that great, the girl working the front desk window almost had me sign some paperwork that didn't even pertain to me. Thank goodness I read the forms before signing them. Next I see the doctor, she begin ultrasound and tells me that she doesn't see the babys heartbeat and told me that I have probably miscarried, then sent me to radiation for another ultrasound. They found the heartbeat and everything looked fine, because they know how to do their job. I haven't been back to that Dr. since, but did call for my test results weeks ago, and still haven't received a callback or any test results so far. If you want to be confident in your OBGYN and staff, you probably won't want to go to this doc.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Roz Nanda's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1991)