Ratings for Dr. Yogesh B. Malla

Dr. Malla is about as bad of a doctor that i have ever encounterd,,,,, he has little knowledge of a patient unless the patient is attractive female,,,,, he wants to know about all sexual positions and which one is the best pain wise,, ive overheard two of his patients talking outside his office about how intrusive his questions where!!!!!! And he blatenly lied about hydrocodone and toks me it turned into hydromorophone in my body. ,, a total.lie,,,,,, and .his lack of compassion and the 31 day refill practice keeps him outnof paperwork and out of the dea hair he thinks but,,,,not true he has many sexual related complaints

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. Malla is rude abd arrogant. However, if you want drugs, this is the place to go. When I voiced a concern, his response was "don't come back." I didn't. The last time I got a shot in my back, I could;dn't walk for two weeks! His nurses are wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Staff and all medical professionals are always very friendly and help me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Doctor Malla is an excellent Doctor and all staff are very nice and professional

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Love all the nurses and staff here they always do a wonderful job of taking care of me would recommend them to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I have been coming here since 2005 and my experience has been wonderful. The nurses have been excellent and the doctor has also been wonderful to me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I have been a patient for many years. I have always been provided great quality service by my physician and the staff. I would highly recommend the office. Before I started coming I have migraines constantly and now with treatment my migraines are minimal.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Everyone is very friendly and helpful with everything they do,if you have questions about anything they will answer them right away. I love coming to them,the injection help and I can tell when it time to get them done!!! I would recommend them to anyone who has bad back problems!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Doctor Malla has giving me my life back with out this company I would probably be bed bound and or in wheel chair. Aim greatfull and thankful for the services I get and dr Malla is kind and supportive and informative . I am very pleased with my experience . Ty

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Everything good it's always a good experience with him and the nurses

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017