Ratings for Dr. Yogesh B. Malla

Staff and all medical professionals are always very friendly and help me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Doctor Malla is an excellent Doctor and all staff are very nice and professional

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Love all the nurses and staff here they always do a wonderful job of taking care of me would recommend them to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I have been coming here since 2005 and my experience has been wonderful. The nurses have been excellent and the doctor has also been wonderful to me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I have been a patient for many years. I have always been provided great quality service by my physician and the staff. I would highly recommend the office. Before I started coming I have migraines constantly and now with treatment my migraines are minimal.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Everyone is very friendly and helpful with everything they do,if you have questions about anything they will answer them right away. I love coming to them,the injection help and I can tell when it time to get them done!!! I would recommend them to anyone who has bad back problems!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Doctor Malla has giving me my life back with out this company I would probably be bed bound and or in wheel chair. Aim greatfull and thankful for the services I get and dr Malla is kind and supportive and informative . I am very pleased with my experience . Ty

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Everything good it's always a good experience with him and the nurses

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

The staff at pain mgmt are very knowledgeable and pleasant to interact with!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I am glad we have people like these who understand and care about pain. Kinda slow seems to me but then most dr offices r. Staff very friendly

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017