Ratings for Dr. Fred M. Ingram

Best doctor ever. He hears you out and explains everything thoroughly, and makes sure you understand. He actually caught my high blood pressure early enough for it to be controlled with medicine. He saved my dad's life at least two times, and my sister's once, by sending them directly to the ER. Not only that but his nurse found me another specialist when I had to fire the first one due to issues with him cancelling my appointments twice. I will go back every time to Dr. Ingram, as he has my full trust.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Patients that use Dr. Ingram stay with him for life. I and many others have been going to him for 25+ years. He is a great family doctor, he is especially patient and caring with the elderly. He's a super nice man and is knowledgeable, yet will happily refer you to a specialist if you need one. I highly recommend Dr. Ingram. Wait times can be a little long though because he is so popular in the small town where his office is located.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Dr. Fred M. Ingram's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1980)