Ratings for Dr. James L. Chappuis

After a car accident in 2012, I was left having severe back pain which often traveled down my left arm and even my legs. It left me with limited ability to work and eventually even walk normally. After numerous attempts of injections, pills, epidurals, steroid shots, other treatment plans and even a same day op surgical procedure I was ready to give up on recovering. Within 8 months of my accident, I had been to more doctor visits during that time than I had in my entire life. Dr. Chappius was my third doctor and my final attempt for my injuries. My decision to proceed with surgery wasn't easy but I'm happy I went through with it. I can honestly say almost immediately after surgery I was in far less pain than I had been prior to surgery. I was released two days after my ALIF procedure and I haven't taken any pain meds since. I won't say It wasn't painful just not nearly as bad as my pain before surgery. I only wish he had been my first doctor.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

Dr. James L. Chappuis's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Illinois