Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju

I found Dr. Nagaraju very helpful and friendly. He is a good communicator with a sense of humor. I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Smart, efficient, excellent communication and bedside manner. You are in the best hands with Dr Nagaraju!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Dr Nagaraju is a very good doctor. He has helped me greatly through my prostate surgery and all of the post-op visits. He has a great sense of humor and is very easy to talk to. He makes you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Dr. Nagaraju is very knowledgeable and patient. I have had urine and bowl for many years. Dr. Went to great lengths to help me. This last Botox injection has been a blessing. The rectal sling and robotic sacrolpopexy has made my life so much better! It’s amazing the help you can receive with a wonderful doctor and today’s technology. Patricia Butara

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

I was very nervous to have a vasectomy done. Dr Nagaraju and his staff made the procedure very easy from scheduling to after care. The actual procedure only took 15 min and I didn't feel any pain. Dr Nagaraju and his assistants played music and held a conversation with me, so the time went by a lot faster than I thought. I would definitely recommend sending friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

Dr Nagaraju is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions and eased my concerns. He reviewed my medical and surgical options for BPH and we arrived at my specific treatment plan. The surgery went exactly as described and I had no surprises, minimal discomfort and a normal recovery. At six weeks post op, I am very glad I let Dr. Nagaraju do the Bipolar T U R. Symptoms much improved! I would recommend him without reservation and regret not having surgery earlier.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Dr. Nagaraju did my hydrocelectomy. If I had to do it again would definitely go back to him. Great guy, personable & available! Great Staff!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Saw Dr Nagaraju almost a year ago for a prolapsed uterus. He was very professional and very informative. He drew pictures to show me exactly what he could do. The surgery was much easier on me than I had anticipated. He was very personable and made sure I could contact him in case of any emergencies when I left the hospital. It has been almost a year since my surgery and everything is still fine. I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend him to anyone needing a Urologist.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

I had a hydrocelectomy performed by Dr. Nagaraju. He was great! Very knowledgeable, made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Can't say how wonderful Dr Nagaraju is. On time appointment yet never makes you feel he is in a hurry. I had a prolapse and was home 1 day later. He gave me his cell phone number if I needed him . Been 6 weeks and all is wonderful. Would tell anyone to go to him very caring Doctor

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Pradeep Nagaraju's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Pradeep Nagaraju, M.D. is an associate of the Michigan Institute of Urology. He is board certified with the American Board of Urology with subspecialty certification in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPM-RS). Dr. Nagaraju practices general urology with a subspecialty focus in the treatment of urinary incontinence, voiding dysfunction, prolapse surgery, and reconstructive urology. Dr. Nagaraju received his undergraduate degree in Biology from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He received his Doctorate of Medicine from Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Chicago, in 1995. Following medical school he completed his Surgical Internship and Urology Residency at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Nagaraju received his subspecialty fellowship training in Female Urology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery at the Emory University, Atlanta. Dr. Nagaraju’s hospital affiliations include Royal Oak and Troy William Beaumont Hospitals. He serves as a Clinical Instructor in Urology in the Urology Residency training program at the William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He serves as co-investigator for the Urinary Incontinence Treatment Network (UITN). Dr. Nagaraju is a member of American Urological Association, Society of Urodynamics and Female Urology, and American Urogynecology Society. Dr. Nagaraju, his wife Anu Prasad M.D, and his daughter and son reside in Troy, Michigan. Outside of the practice of medicine, Dr. Nagaraju enjoys travelling with his family and spending time outdoors including hiking, running, and skiing.

• English

• University of Michigan
  • Loyola University Chicago (Grad. 1995)
  • Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1996)
  • Emory University

• Spermatocele
  • Vasectomy
  • Percutaneous nephrolithotomy
  • Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
  • Hydrocele
  • Blood in urine (hematuria)
  • Urinary tract infection (UTI)
  • Urinary incontinence
  • Overactive bladder
  • Varicocele
  • Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
  • Prostatitis
  • Kidney stones
  • HPV infection
  • Anterior prolapse (cystocele)
  • Inguinal hernia