Ratings for Dr. Arun G. Dass

It pains me to write this as Dr. Dass IS a very skilled surgeon. I have seen him for a couple other issues in the past and had always been pleased with my treatment. This time was different as my husband went with me to my appt. Dr. Dass spent the entire time talking to my husband about ME & the reason I was there. It was as if I were a child. He further made a very sexist demeaning comment. We were in shock. He needs training in bedside manner. I am not one to complain, but he made me that mad.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr Dass has horrible bedside manner. I had a broken arm that needed surgery and he was the only dr in my area that took my insurance. I had to wait 2 months for him to get me in for surgery only to be treated poorly. Right before my surgery he came in to talk to me told me that my insurance only paid 1/5 of the cost and asked me how I would like it if he only did 1/5 of his duties. Not a great thing to hear right before going in to surgery. He also disrespected my mother. He asked her personal questions that were none of his business and then berated her for her answers. If I ever need another orthopedic surgeon I will travel as far as I have to in order to never deal with him again. I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

The orthopedist has a good reputation as a surgeon but I was NOT impressed with his listening skills. He asked of me a question which I had just answered. Also, given I was assigned a 7:00 a.m. appointment, I did not see the doctor until almost one hour later. I thought that a bit of an excessive wait given the crack-of-dawn scheduling. During the interum wait, I was escorted down for another x-ray film which was essential to my diagnosis. Doctor Dass verbally assured me that "he would call" once he reviewed the Cat scan. It is my understanding that the said report has been in his office going on one month. Poor office communication? perhaps Is the physician overwhelmed..perhap,

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Arun G. Dass's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med