Ratings for Dr. Junius H. Rose

I started seeing dr. rose in 2008, i was a mess from from severe back problems, and emotional mess from family issues, he help me get back on my feet, Yes, he was late for his appointments a lot, because he usually talked to patients longer than what their appointments were, a very caring doctor, right to the point.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Dr. Rose is probably the last of Wilmington's "true" psychiatrists. He is knowledgeable & helpful. I wish there were more like him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

this Dr took over for a retired colleage dr linda Moran who was great. I FINALLY had a Dr who believed me that I had adult ADD. Dr Moran cut back from 3-2 jobs due to health issues. She had me on 30mg of adderall which helped me SOOO much with my problems of being unable to focus and sleeping my life away. When I saw him I brought my medications which I DID NOT abuse. If he could have he would have thrown my pills on the floor and stomped all over them. He said all of Dr. Moran's patients were on it and he would not prescribe it for me. Thankfully I have a pain doctor I see monthly who was wonderful to prescribe it for me bless his heart. He was a nasty uncaring creep. Just reaffirms my belief that psychiatry is completely subjective to the Dr. and living 50+ years I dont know myself. Don't ever go to this man. He didn't offer me any alternatives, nothing. Find a different Dr. And he must have eaten a whole raw onion before my appt. WHAT A CREEP

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Terrible doctor. Lost my medical records, stood me up for an appointment and is always late if he does show up. Doesn't listen to what your symptoms are. Treats you as if you are his lab rat and ignores your squeals. Hated seeing him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr. Junius H. Rose's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)