Ratings for Dr. David M. Novick

This guy almost killed me in 2000/2001, he knew about my Gallstone's acting up for 8 months, kept wanting to do more scans despite me being gravely I'll, kept messing around, finally I went to a Surgeon who said I was days away from Gallbladder explosion/major infection, this clown Dr Novick knew for 8 months I was suffering hideously with terrible gallstone disease, avoid this guy like the plague!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I have been with Dr. Novick for a number of years and I am very pleased with all that he has done for me. Dr. Novick treats me for crohns disease. He is a very knowledgeable doctor, cares about his patients very much and spends time with them to keep them informed and to listen to what they have to say. I have had nothing but favorable experiences with Dr. Novick and all the staff.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I really like Dr. Novick. He's very knowledgeable and I trust I'm getting the best care possible when I see him. He's very thorough and caring. Both of my parents use him as their GI doctor too and they also think he's the best. I have Crohn's and my mother had colon cancer, so we have used his office frequently.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr Novick and his staff have always been professional in the 10 or so visits I have had made over the past 7 years. he takes the time to talk to you and ensure he understands what you are saying and he asks for feedback to make sure you understand what he said. He is very thorough and I have always felt he was deeply concerned about my well-being. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Very professional, helpful. Explained procedure. Called in the evening to inquire about well-being. Very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

I have twice been to this practice for colonoscopies. I have been nothing been pleased with every aspect of the experience, including the caring and competent nursing staff. I felt always that I was in receiving the best care from people who were genuinely considered with my well-being on all levels. The professionalism extended through the follow-ups after the procedure. As well, the billing experience handled smoothly and well, with all the insurance paperwork handled without my having to do anything other than provide my card at the beginning. I would highly recommend Dr. Novick and his practice to anyone who needs GI care.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

Dr. David M. Novick's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1974)