Ratings for Dr. Alfred B. Benz

Dr. Benz was fine, however before you get to see him, you have to see his PA Natasha, who decides if you warrant a visit with the doctor. She is awful. I had a torn labrum in my hip and had x-rays and and MRI, and had all of my records available for her. She looked at one of my x-rays, and moved my leg around. She didn't look at my MRI. She said nothing was wrong with me. While I was leaving I heard her say to the receptionist that I was there for pills, when I hadn't asked for any. Luckily, I demanded that Dr. Benz look at my records. He called me personally and had me come in. I told him about my visit with Natasha and what she had said, and that he should consider getting rid of her in case she has done harm like this to others. Since my surgery was out of his area of expertise, he reffered me to another surgeon. My labrum was removed because it was too torn to fix. If you have to see Natasha before you can see the doc, then I wouldn't reccommend this office.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2010

Dr. Alfred B. Benz's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1980)

UnitedHealthcare