Ratings for Dr. David E. Gurvis

Sometimes when you walk in there is one person at the font desk on the phone . Then there is another person standing behind her talking to you . This causes the first person to become upset with you for answering the 2ND persons questions. This is very unprofessional. When leaving, I'm always told I owe a bill that I do not.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Gurvis recently did surgery on my bunion. It has bothered me for years. He took the time to explain what he was going to do, and why. His staff were very helpful also in prepairing me for surgery. It went well and I am now able to wear the shoes I want to wear without pain. He made me feel good again. I would go back to his office anytime I had any foot pain and would send my friends.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

He took the time to talk with me about his treatment. I was afraid I needed surgery but I didn't and my feet (ball of foot pain) feel god again. He explained his treatment, his fees, and how long it would take. If my feet hurt again, I will go back.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

He messed up my foot...my second toe that was a hammer toe. It still sticks up and looks horrible!!! Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. David E. Gurvis's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Oxford