Ratings for Dr. Timothy E. Ryntz

I told Dr. Ryntz about family history of fibroids and my pain. He told me no one in their 20s gets fibroids and refused to do testing. The next gynecologist I went to ordered an ultrasound and found a small fibroid Now, two years later, my fibroid has doubled in size and I have to go for a surgery consultation. If I had stayed with Dr. Ryntz I would never have found this.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr. Ryntz has been my doctor for over three years and I am extremely pleased with him. He is kind and compassionate and I would recommend him to anyone. He did my surgery and was concerned and caring.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I had a great experience with him. Did my surgery was very pleased with the outcome.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Ryntz. I explained to him that I have a family history with fibroids and have terrible pains and requested an ultra sound to rule them out. He told me I was "too young" to have them and then stopped the conversation. Later I went in for an IUD and he didn't explain any of the potential side effects in the appointment before. Only in 3 minutes before we were to insert the device. The pain was horrible and I was totally unprepared for it. I had the device removed two weeks later. If I had had the information the week before maybe I wouldn't have had to undergo a painful two weeks with the device for no reason. I'm sure he's knowledgeable but he has no bedside manner and treated me like an idiot/body on a slab.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

Dr. Timothy E. Ryntz's Credentials

• St. Louis College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1998)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union