Ratings for Dr. Steve A. Madden

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr Madden assisited my Grandmother in her battle against BREAST CANCER and did so with much compassion. His nurse Cindy does such an awesome job and is compassionate about her work and it shows. They both were so good to my Grandmother and passionate about her care until the day she passed away. I am a sincere believer that there heart is certainly in their chosen occupation and will be forever greatful for their job well done.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

always willing to listen. will research a condition or problem to find answers. makes you feel human not a number.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

Doctors take an oath but soon after forgets this oath. Why become a physician if there is no paasion to help others?? Too many people nowadays seeks careers for financial purpose. This why I feel no caps should have been placed on malpractice. In my opinion doctors should be sued because of their neglience. In most cases this is not about the money. It is simplt to make sure this does not happen to another human being while getting the attention of that doctor. No one is above anything in life and can be brought down to nothing. My suggestion to Dr. Madden rethink your career. you should not be bias to patients regardless of gender nor race. I am very upset with the way he misdiagnosed a family member and will do every thing possible to seek justice.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

I am starting to trust Dr. Madden. I've been seeing him since December 2006. I had breast cancer with bone progression. He has acted very agressively in my case. I wouldn't give you twenty five cents for his assistant Paula. She has caused untold anixiety .

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

Dr. Madden shows me he cares. I feel he is thorough in reviewing and considering my case.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Does not seem to care.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2006

Dr. Steve A. Madden's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

MSP/BC Med