Ratings for Dr. Deborah Walker

Often greeted only by a bell at check-in, I never was sure that those who responded really notified Debbie of my arrival. Scheduling was also inconsistently handled--including a woman who "must have been having a bad day", and a lady who managed to put me at ease during our exchange but evidently didn't manage to set up the recurring appointments she was supposed to. Debbie seemed pleasant enough, with some interesting perspectives, but several sessions later I still had no idea what her approach to my care was. She was punctual until our last appointment, in which she greeted me when she arrived at the office but didn't receive me from the previously agreed upon alternate location for when the waiting area was too uncomfortable for me. When she neglected to follow up regarding missed/missing appointments, I became convinced the extent of her care is very limited in scope. Call me crazy, but I like to feel as though even those paid to care for me still care about the care I receive.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013